When you attempt to download and introduce McAfee LiveSafe, Total Protection, or one of our different Windows security items, the establishment fizzles with the accompanying blunder message: Installation Incomplete
Pursue the means in Solution 1 to determine this issue. On the off chance that despite everything you have an issue in the wake of finishing these means, attempt the means in Solution 2.
Before you begin:
You may need to restart your PC to tackle the issue, so bookmark or most loved this article to hit it up rapidly.
You ought to likewise :
- Spare and close all open documents and applications.
- Restart your PC.
- Guarantee that you have a system association. A wired association is liked.
- Associate with a power supply on the off chance that you are utilizing a workstation.
- Does your PC meet the base framework necessities?
TS102471 – Minimum framework necessities for McAfee Security Suites for Windows and Mac
- Are any incongruent outsider firewalls or security programming introduced?
For the rundown of utilization and how to evacuate them, see TS102253
- Is Windows forward-thinking on your PC?
To check for and introduce refreshes, see the Windows update FAQ on the Microsoft site.
Pursue these means altogether. When you have finished each progression, attempt to introduce your McAfee item once more. On the off chance that the establishment bombs once more, proceed to the subsequent stage.
Stage 1: Run the Pre-Install device
The Pre-Install device readies your PC for establishment.
1. Download the Pre-Install Tool.
NOTE: Save the record to a brief area, for example, your work area.
2. Double tap the Pre-Install_Tool.exe record and pursue the prompts.
3. Peruse the notice message, and snap OK to consent to the changes.
4. After the Preinstall Tool finishes:
a) Click OK.
b) Click Close.
c) Restart your PC.
Attempt the establishment once more. In the event that establishment comes up short, keep on step 2
Step 2: Temporarily empower the Administrator account
The establishment may fall flat in light of the fact that the Windows account that you sign on with needs consents. Pursue these means to briefly empower the implicit Administrator account, at that point sign on and attempt the establishment with that account:
1. Open a direction expeditious as Administrator :
a) Click Start, and in the inquiry box type cmd.exe.
b) In the list items, right-click Command Prompt, and select Run as overseer.
2. At the brief, type the accompanying direction and press ENTER :
net client executive/active:yes
3. Close the order brief.
4. Press the CTRL+ALT+DEL keys together.
5. Snap Log out or Sign out, to log off from of Windows.
6. On the log on screen, click the Administrator record and sign on. The logon procedure may take longer than expected to finish.
Attempt the establishment once more, after the means in TS100342. In the event that establishment fizzles, keep on venturing 3.
Step 3: Download and run the McAfee Consumer Product Removal instrument (MCPR)
MCPR expels your current McAfee item and ‘extra’ records from past establishments that may cause establishment issues.
- Continuously download another duplicate of MCPR before each utilization.
This guarantees you have the most recent rendition, and that fresher McAfee item can be effectively perceived.
- MCPR tidies up just the segments required for reinstallation. It isn’t intended to tidy up 100% of segments.
- Finishing this progression requires a restart.
Before you begin:
- Bookmark or most loved this article with the goal that you can without much of a stretch hit it up.
- Spare every open document.
- Close all projects.
1. Download the MCPR apparatus.
2. Double tap MCPR.exe.
3. In the event that you see security cautioning:
Snap Yes, Continue, or Run (contingent upon your form of Windows) :
4. At the McAfee Software Removal screen:
- Click Next.
- Click Agree to acknowledge the End User License Agreement (EULA).
5. At the Security Validation screen:
- Type the characters precisely as appeared on your screen. Approval is case-touchy.
- Snap Next. This progression averts the incidental utilization of MCPR.
6. At the point when the procedure is finished, you see one of the accompanying messages. Snap the one that you see.
On the off chance that you see this message, the MCPR apparatus has finished effectively.
1. Restart your PC to finish the evacuation procedure.
On the off chance that you see this message, the cleanup did not go as arranged:
- Restart your PC and run MCPR once more.
- On the off chance that you see Cleanup Unsuccessful once more, disregard it.
- Restart your PC once more.
- Endeavor to reinstall your McAfee software
On the off chance that you are as yet unfit to introduce :
1. Snap here to contact Technical Support.
2. Tell the operator:
a) MCPR created a Cleanup Unsuccessful message.
b) You are unfit to reinstall your McAfee programming.